Monday, July 21, 2014

Adding to the Repertoire

I have been out of the cooking groove lately. Probably because we haven't been home for enough days in a row to make it worth while. Since our schedule seems to be slowing down, I found a few new recipes online that I am going to try.


Pick one out of the list, make it and tell me how it turned out for you. I will post results of my attempts later this week.



Here are some photos of our Fourth-of-July lake trip. 


This was Elsie's attempt to lay on her stomach like the other two. 

Her second attempt wasn't any better.  But the lake looks wonderful. 








If you look behind me and to the right, you can see a lady sitting in a lawn chair. If you look closely, you will notice that she has a large green and yellow parrot perched on the back of her chair. 


The Men



Cherry juice stained faces.
They enjoyed the novelty of spitting out the pits. In fact, I'm quite sure that is what Ian has clenched in his fingers.

This was seconds before she stood up and the chair fell over backwards. 

These photos are not from the lake but the kids are cute anyways. 






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. I might in a few weeks try one of your cooking ideas.

    ReplyDelete