Sunday, August 24, 2014

American History Stories




We have started to home school this year and have joined a group called Classical Conversations. I will write more about that later but I don't have time tonight, to be blunt.

For part of Lillie's history curriculum, she will be listening to the audio book of American History Stories by Mara L. Pratt. I think this will be a wonderful addition to the other parts of our history studies. But I was concerned about how much Lillie would retain since she is a very visual/tactile learner. Audio books can be hard for her at times. I googled and found an online PDF of the book so she can read along with the audio book and look at the illustrations. I hope that will help with her retention.

Here are the free links:

American History Stories by Mara L. Pratt audio book

American History Stories by Mara L. Pratt pdf

1 comment: