Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Menu

Because I occasionally get in a culinary rut, from time to time, if I have a particularly yummy weekly  menu, I post it on here for posterity's sake. And for my brain's sake. You see, this way I don't have to remember it.

Disclaimer: I don't have lunches listed because we eat either leftovers or pb&j. Also, in case it is too cryptic, "B" means breakfast and "S" means supper. Or it could stand for dinner, depending on where you live in the U.S.

MONDAY

B- Scrambled eggs
     Oven toast

S- Pecan Crusted Pan Fried Chicken Strips
    Roasted Carrots and Parsnips


TUESDAY

B- Healthy Morning Muffins

S- Balsamic Beef Tips
    Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
    Sweet Peas

WEDNESDAY

B- Healthy Morning Muffins

S- Chicken Wraps
     Beans and Rice

THURSDAY

B- Sweet Potato Bread from P. Allen Smith's new cookbook

S- Sweet Potato Salad

FRIDAY

B- Sweet Potato Bread

S- Butternut Risotto
     Lemony Broccoli

SATURDAY

B- Buttermilk Pancakes 
     Homemade Syrup


No comments:

Post a Comment