Monday, March 2, 2015

Old Age




I have had reading glasses for about 4 years now. I really don't wear them except for when I have a headache and am trying to read or look at a computer screen. But yesterday the fact that I might need to start wearing them all the time hit home.

I was on a city government website and across the top of the page were a bunch of tabs for the different sections; Utilities, Parks and Recreation, Local Attractions, etc. And one caught my eye.

Your Defected Officials and the Disillusions They Oversee



Huh?



Read it again. Same thing.



Okay....



I went and put on my glasses and came back to the desk.
 Your Elected Officials and the Divisions They Oversee. 
Makes much more sense.



But to be completely honest, I kind of like the first one better.



No comments:

Post a Comment