Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Currently I am...





eating on the Trim Healthy Mama food plan and have lost over 10 lbs and multiple inches.


enjoying the sensation of eating a cold smoothie while snuggling on a warm baby fresh from bed.


sleep deprived. Again.


planning outdoor gardening projects for whenever I have the ability to finance them.


obsessing over anything with palm trees and flamingos. Who knows why? I sure don't.


needing more color in my life. I want to paint wall, furniture and body parts (just kidding on that last one but for the first time I would seriously consider dying my hair)  Don't worry David, I won't.


pre-scheduling our summer. Making lists of places to go, things to do, people to see. Maybe you are on my list!


now shaking on the inside because the smoothie has dropped my body temperature much, much too low. Drat you, crushed ice!


thinking that I may have to go sit in a warm bathtub for 10 minutes to get warm again.


doing yoga with the kids every day. Or at least we try to every day. We all could use some more flexibility.


praying for wisdom in child rearing. Y'all, this just gets harder and scarier with each passing day. But also more rewarding.


wearing floral prints and bright colors.


wishing I hadn't cut my hair a few months ago. Now I will have to wait until it is longer again before I can braid it.


wondering what gremlin snuck in at night and deflated my pillows. They have all gone flat all of a sudden. It feels like I am using 3 cardboard boxes.


reeling from the sheer perfection that was my first chiropractic appointment. I had bones pop that needed to be popped for years.


wrapped in a quilt and the kids are laughing. What did that smoothie have in it, liquid nitrogen?


watching the Voice. Some of you may not like it but I enjoy sitting with my hubby, making bets as to who is getting kicked off. We have fun doing dumb things like that.


at war with the stickers in my backyard. For four years we were sticker free but now they have started their invasions. Form battle lines! Shoulder Arms! Fire!!


overcoming my fear of wasps. I have stood stone still, without running away screaming, while red wasps circled 'round my head. That is an accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. Tried three times to comment. I'll let you know what I wrote later.

    ReplyDelete