Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Photos are coming.

I promise.

I have so many photos on my camera since the last time that I uploaded to my computer that it will take me a full day or so just to sort thru them and post.

The first photo on my camera is the week before Elsie was born. That's right. It has been over a year since I cleaned out my camera.

That is one of my goals this week, among others. Would you like to know them all? All righty then.


THIS WEEK'S GOALS  (fanfare)

I said that in bold so it would be dramatic. I thought it was a nice touch.

1.  Re-start my Couch to 5K. I started it a few weeks ago but it crashed and burned. I was trying to run at night after the kids were asleep but that required my darling man to be home and his school load was so heavy that he was staying late to study and not coming home till 11 or later. Having had some time off,  I realized that the last time I ran successfully was when I did it in the morning. Now that I am not nursing a baby, there is not a frantic panic to get home and showered before the baby wakes up. I am more of a morning person than a night person. I get wired after I exercise so that keeps me up at night but would be a big help in the morning. It really is a much better time and more than likely, I would be much more successful at it.
    
2.  Finish all ironing. A lofty goal.

3.  Upload, edit and sort all photos on my camera. Preparatory to ordering them, upload to website by month and, unfortunately, by year.  :(

4.   Clean off my desk of all papers, receipts, pages ripped out of magazines and such.

5.   Sit down and make a list of all presents needed for upcoming birthdays, Family Day, and Christmas.

6.   Complete at least one Thanksgiving decoration craft with kiddos. Pinterest, here I come!

7.   Sit up straight. My posture is terrible and it drives my darling man crazy. It is a hard habit to break since you don't realize that you are doing it most of the time. I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle.



There. That ought to keep me out of trouble for a week.

Do you have any big goals for this week or are you just surviving?

1 comment: