Tuesday, August 5, 2014

10 Things

1.Why do kids, without any prompting, turn the living room floor into a shark infested ocean and the chairs into islands of safety?

2.Why, when your kids stay up later then normal, do they get up earlier than normal the next morning?

3.I just noticed that Lillie pronounces Island "Is-Land".

4. I googled, diagnosed, treated, and hopefully saved my tomato plants tonight.

5. The kids LOVE 'I love Lucy'.

6. My camera died. *sob*

7. We are starting homeschooling this fall and my brain is about to explode. I realize that is an exaggeration but that is how it feels.

8. If David doesn't start getting more sleep, I'm going to have to slip him a Mickey Finn.

9. Speaking of tomato plants, I found out why Ian had little blisters on his skin. Blister Beetles!

10. Lillie gets a haircut tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The imagination ocean one is so true... Imagination is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They called me in there and asked me to be a shark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, on homeschooling, just remember, right now, you are smarter than they are. Later on, well, you just have to fake it 😉

    ReplyDelete