Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Momma For Hire!

The fact that we are camera-less is killing me! I mean guilt-eating-a-massive-"I-am-missing-out-on-all-these-crazy-moments-and-they-will-be-lost-for-ever!"-hole in my gut. So...if you have odd jobs for a wild eyed lady with three kids in tow, I am now saving up for a new camera. I might as well set a good example for Lillie since she is a spender, not a saver. Just like her Momma.

Why can't they be more like David in that respect? I love that about him. What must it be like to just not want anything? At any given moment, I can list off twenty things that I want/need/don't have. But he is also better at being contented than I am so maybe that has something to do with it. He is a simple man with simple needs. Sheesh! Can you imagine what our marriage would have been like if we both were like me?

It makes me shudder just a little. And grateful for the Providence of a kind Lord who knew what I needed in my life and gave it to me. Namely, my Darlin' Man.

1 comment: