Saturday, November 15, 2014

Off Day


It has been so long since we had a Saturday with Daddy home
 ALL DAY
that we forgot what to do!





Ian's "Muscle Man" pose





 
The girls became silly with the napkins. 





I forced them to play outside for 30 minutes.

You would think I ordered them to work in the salt mines. 


Oh and, by the way, we had a real babysitter tonight. 
And by real I mean someone not a family friend or family member. 
A complete stranger to the kids. 

And she was amazing. 

They loved her. 

And Daddy and Mommy had four and a half hours together. 

Minus children. 

DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!

Let me repeat that. 



FOUR AND A HALF HOURS.



ALONE. 



And the best part. I came home to children who were fed, bathed, 
played, read to and in bed and a spotless kitchen and living room.



Where has this girl been all my life?



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!. This girl is a keeper. Did you have fun? How was the dinner? Tell more!

    ReplyDelete