Monday, November 17, 2014

Pizza

So,  the home school co-op group we belong to is having a Thanksgiving potluck next week. Instead of everyone bringing a dish and desert, it was decided to have everyone order some pizza. A very nice mother in our group, Lee, volunteered to gather pizza orders. A mass email was sent out this morning, letting everyone know of the ordering options and also giving out Lee's email address so we could let her know what each family needed and how many.

Evidently there was a typo in Lee's email address because this was the email everyone received later today.




Hi everyone -

I've been receiving a ton of email about pizza. In those emails, I have been referred to as "Lee".

My name is not "Lee" and therefore I believe I am not the person you are looking for. Additionally, I have never met any of you, nor do I understand the "pizza" to which you refer.

You should probably figure out what Lee's email address really is, because unless you do, no one's getting pizza.

Best of luck,
Lyle

3 comments: