Sunday, December 28, 2014

Beginning Anew

I have high hopes for my blog in 2015.

 My dear, wonderful, amazing, sweet, thoughtful husband gave me a camera for Christmas!

(wild rounds of applause)

As some of you know, our camera died early this year, so not only have my blog posts been unappealing visually, I have not been able to take photos of the kids. And that fact has been hard to take. I hate missing the chance to record photos of those moments at home with all three kids doing what kids do best. Being very, very silly. 


So here is to better photos, better blog posts, and better memories captured. 



Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!
God bless. 
The Moseleys




And last, but not least, for your enjoyment...


3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So happy for you and your camera news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to learning all the tricks of good photography and hopefully increasing my camera skills.

      Delete