Monday, April 13, 2015

How to Fall in Love

I read this blog post by Mandy Len Catron from the New York Times and was fascinated. 

This is an excerpt from that post. 

"The questions reminded me of the infamous boiling frog experiment in which the frog doesn’t feel the water getting hotter until it’s too late. With us, because the level of vulnerability increased gradually, I didn’t notice we had entered intimate territory until we were already there, a process that can typically take weeks or months."


I'm going to ask David the 36 questions on our next date. 

And I am definitely going to stare into his eyes for 4 minutes
I challenge you to do the same with your significant other. After all, a deeper level of intimacy with the person you love can only help your relationship. And you might be surprised what you learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment